The Centre will enhance the health and well-being of the people in the local area and help create a healthy future for Crewe.
The site chosen for the Lifestyle Centre was within the new, exciting Civic and Cultural Quarter of Crewe and is a key part of the wider regeneration of the town centre of Crewe.
- A 25-metre, 8 lane, local competition standard swimming pool with (disabled) accessible entry and exit lift and spectator seating
- 17m small pool with (disabled) accessible entry and exit lift
- Separate changing facilities for wet and dry leisure use with dedicated changing places facilities in the wet changing area for customers with disabilities
- Café and pool viewing area
- 2 floor library with community space
- A multi-function sports hall with adjacent studio space which can be used as breakout rooms
- Fitness suite and fitness studios
- Specialist day service facilities – catering for adults with a wide range of needs including autism, sensory impairment and complex medical needs
- Enhanced sporting opportunities for individuals; mainly young people, with physical, sensory or learning disabilities
- Shared reception with communal facilities for use by other community groups for functions, parties and exhibitions.
“……..it’s less about the cost of the product, much more about the opportunity for speed of application and the peace of mind that LATICRETE products give you; I am very impressed!”
Overcoming adverse surface conditions such as high porosity, dust, friability, exposure to moisture and inconsistent levels all require consideration prior to fixing & Palace have the products which help ensure the bond formed by any tile adhesive remains secure & long lasting.
Palace Tiler’s Primer is a multi-purpose concentrated copolymer emulsion which can be used over a range of dilutions for use to suit the level of surface porosity being fixed over, whilst Anhydrite sealer provides an effective barrier over gypsum based anhydrite floors before being tiled over with a cement based adhesive.
Tile fixing in wet-room areas should consider the long terms exposure of the receiving substrates to moisture migration and the Palace Wet-Room system gives the ideal solution to providing the perfect surface to fix over with excellent water resistance for the life-time of the installation.
Finally, uneven or inconsistently level floor surfaces must be restored to a flat even finish before tile fixing can be considered and the Palace range of floor levelling underlayments covers all foreseeable needs with respect to achieving the depth, strength & temperature tolerance needed to ensure the perfect finish & longevity of the tiling bonded to it.
- 1955: It all began with the gloved puppet ‘Sooty’
- 1980: First ‘Telethon’ BBC Children in Need.
- 1985: ‘Pudsey’ makes his first appearance.
- 2016: Laticrete sponsor
- North East London
- First, the web based-based LATICRETE Architectural Guidebook empowers design and specification professionals to create custom specifications based on industry standards for over 100 types of installations with just a few clicks of the mouse
- Second, LATICRETE offers BIM-Compliant, Revit format details and objects which provide visual, specification and material references for design and construction teams. You can now generate specifications even faster, and with greater clarity and ease. Our integrated 2D and 3D model-based details allow you to quickly and easily reference, manipulate, and visualise detail components electronically, and in automated format