Self-Level Floor Leveller
SELF-LEVEL is a protein free cement-based, sub-floor smoothing underlayment that has been formulated to provide a consistently level finish. Apply to solid sub-floors prior to laying ceramic or decorative floor coverings, which will provide a consistently level screed from a 2mm up to 12mm thick. SELF-LEVEL incorporates specially blended cements, finely grade sands and organic super-plasticisers, which with the addition of correctly gauged water gives the ideal properties for application to masonry-based floor surfaces such as tamped or worn concrete and sand/cement floor screeds. On non-porous floors such as mastic asphalt, plywood, dense concrete, existing tiles and painted or sealed surfaces, SELF-LEVEL powder should be mixed with SELF-LEVEL latex to offer improved adhesion to the substrate and allows the product to be used on floors where under-tile heating is to be specified.
- High Flow fast levelling to a super smooth finish.
- Takes foot traffic after 4 hours & tiling after 8 hours.
- Levels from 2mm up to 12mm in a single application.
- Can be mixed with water or Palace Self Level Latex.
- Use Floor Screed latex for heated sub-floors.
- Protein & ammonia free low odour formulation
|Code||Size||Description||Qty / case||Bar code|
|47-8||20kg||Self Level Powder||1||5014205002368|
|68-53||5 Litre||Self Level Latex||4||5014205008834|