CONTRACT PVA is a poly-vinyl acetate homo-polymer, formulated as a high viscosity emulsion. It is a safe to use, multi-purpose, water based primer, sealer & bonding agent, which can be applied to a wide range of porous masonry based building materials to improve the initial bond; adhesion and durability of a subsequently applied render, screed or adhesive coating.
Conforms to :
- Primer for porous worn surfaces
- Seals porous gypsum plaster
- Reduces suction on porous substrates
- Adhesion promoting admixture for renders & screeds
- Bonds well to porous surfaces
|Size range:||Code:||Qty / case||Bar code|