Wear-Top Wear Resistant Topping
WEAR-TOP is recommended for application over a broad range of sound & durable floor internal & external surfaces. This includes tamped or worn concrete, pre-existing sand/cement floor screed underlayment, as well as non-porous power-floated concrete & similarly dense impermeable surfaces. This product will ensure a final smooth finish, which can be further enhanced by the application of a resin-based resilient floor covering, especially where a consistent colour finish is needed throughout.
- Dual purpose internal / external underlayment & wear resistant topping
- Takes foot traffic after 3 hours & vehicle loading after 36 hours
- Can be laid from 5mm up to 20mm bed depth in a single pour
- Dual purpose underlayment & wear resistant topping
- Suitable for pump or trowel application
- Can receive a decorative resin-based coating after 48 hours.
|Qty / case