PALACE GYP-LEVEL is primarily recommended for application over a pre-existing anhydrite floor screed without the need for applying a barrier seal. This product can also be applied to other commonly encountered surfaces such as flooring grade plywood overlay, existing ceramic & vinyl tiles as well as concrete* & sand/cement screed*, both of which will require pre-sealing before levelling over with PALACE GYP-LEVEL.
- Has a working flow time of 30 to 40 minutes at 20’C
- Can be laid directly to existing anhydrite sub-floors
- Can be laid from 3mm up to 20mm bed depth in a single pour
- Suitable for applications where sub-floor heating is to be installed
- Suitable for pump or trowel application
- Can receive tiles directly when applied usingPALACE GYP-BOND adhesive.