1-Coat DPM (Damp-Proof Membrane)
1-COAT DPM is a two component surface damp proof membrane and vapour suppressant supplied in an easy to mix Dual Chamber pack, containing a solvent free epoxy resin formulation, suitable for interior and exterior application. This single coat application can be laid over a wide range of substrates including concrete, sand/cement screeds, anhydrite and calcium sulphate screeds. 1-COAT DPM can be utilised as a damp proof membrane where the residual moisture content in a new or existing screed is up to 98% relative humidity (RH). 1-COAT DPM can also be used to protect screeds laid on damp floors where no pre-existing damp proof membrane is in place or where the structural damp proof membrane is ineffective. Once cured, 1-COAT DPM produces a membrane which can accommodate hygrometer readings up to 98%RH on cement-based screeds & still demonstrate bond strength issues. Offers good resistance to water, grease, oil, dilute mineral and organic acids.
- Fast-curing can receive smoothing compounds in 4 – 5 hours.
- For cementitious substrates with relative humidity of up to 98%
- Fully cured within 8-11 hours
- Can be used to seal cracks & seams in damaged floors
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating systems
- Can be installed where no structural DPM is present (2 coats)
|Qty / case
|1 Coat DPM