Fix n Foam
FIX n FOAM is recommended for mounting, sealing, filling and insulating across a wide range of applications commonly encountered within the building and glazing industry. The cured product ensures excellent thermal and acoustical insulation. It is mould proof, resistant to heat and cold (-50°C to 90°C) and also moisture and aging-resistant. The foam has good adhesion to most popular building materials: concrete, brick, plaster, foamed polystyrene, PVC, metal and all wooden fixtures & fittings.
- Excellent adhesion & rapid curing
- Improves thermal insulation
- Improves the soundproofing of dividing walls
- Yields over 40 litres from a 750ml can
- meets the requirements of EN ISO 845
|Size range:||Code||Qty / case||Bar code|