The Centre will enhance the health and well-being of the people in the local area and help create a healthy future for Crewe.
The site chosen for the Lifestyle Centre was within the new, exciting Civic and Cultural Quarter of Crewe and is a key part of the wider regeneration of the town centre of Crewe.
- A 25-metre, 8 lane, local competition standard swimming pool with (disabled) accessible entry and exit lift and spectator seating
- 17m small pool with (disabled) accessible entry and exit lift
- Separate changing facilities for wet and dry leisure use with dedicated changing places facilities in the wet changing area for customers with disabilities
- Café and pool viewing area
- 2 floor library with community space
- A multi-function sports hall with adjacent studio space which can be used as breakout rooms
- Fitness suite and fitness studios
- Specialist day service facilities – catering for adults with a wide range of needs including autism, sensory impairment and complex medical needs
- Enhanced sporting opportunities for individuals; mainly young people, with physical, sensory or learning disabilities
- Shared reception with communal facilities for use by other community groups for functions, parties and exhibitions.
“……..it’s less about the cost of the product, much more about the opportunity for speed of application and the peace of mind that LATICRETE products give you; I am very impressed!”