Laticrete 335 SUPERFLEX
Laticrete® 335 SUPERFLEX is a high performance polymer fortified cementitious powder to be mixed with water when fixing all types of wall & floor tile & stone, including low absorption porcelain & vitrified tiles & natural stone where the WHITE version of 335 is particularly recommended for light stone & marble. Laticrete SUPERFLEX 335 is ideal when fixing over fully braced 18mm WBP Plywood; sub-floor heating; tiles fully immersed in pools or in external locations.
Complies with: EN 12004 C2TE-S1
- Mixes to a smooth and creamy paste.
- For interior & exterior fixing.
- Extended open time up to 30 mins
- Water & heat resistant.
- Suitable for fully immersed tiling.
- Available in white & grey
|Code||Colour||Pack Size||Qty / pallet||Bar code:|