Laticrete MVIS HI-BOND MASONRY VENEER MORTAR
The ultimate, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar for interior and exterior installation of masonry veneer, stone, ceramic tile, quarry tile, pavers and thin brick. MVIS Hi-Bond Veneer Mortar, designed to mix just with water, has a long open time with unsurpassed adhesion and workability.
UsesExcellent for interior, exterior and submerged applications as well as providing superior bond to exterior glue plywood (interior only) and concrete. The ultimate thin-set for masonry veneer.
- Ultimate adhesion for masonry veneer
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood* and concrete
- Excellent shear bond strength
- High performing, smooth and creamy formula
- Contains antimicrobial protection to inhibit the growth of stain causing mould and mildew in the substrate
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 & ANSI A118.11 Shear Bond Strength Requirements
- Exceeds ASTM C270 compressive strength requirements for masonry veneer installations
- Conforms to ISO 13007-1 with a classification of C2 TE S1
* Interior Only.