Smooth-Base Sub-Floor Smoothing Underlayment
SMOOTH-BASE is a 2-part (bag & bottle), cement-based sub-floor smoothing underlayment for interior & exterior projects. Forming a consistently level screed from 2mm up to 25mm in a single application, which is then able to receive foot traffic after 3 hours. Anhydrite Screeds* can also be over-laid when they have been pre-sealed. SMOOTH-BASE provides a final, almost glass-like, smooth finish, which makes it a suitable surface for over-laying carpet underlay, vinyl tiles, wood laminates and other decorative / resilient floor coverings after 24 hours.
- Fast Setting, & highly flexible performance
- Moisture resistant & bonds to old inert adhesive residues
- Can be laid from 2mm up to 25mm bed depth
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating systems
- Can be laid using pump or trowel application methods
- Receives tiles after 4 hours & vinyl coverings after 24 hours.
|Code||Size||Description||Qty / case||Bar code|
|68-48||20kg||Smooth Base Powder||1||5014205008766|
|68-56||4.5 Litre||Smooth Base Latex||4||5014205008803|