Laticrete® 335R SUPERFLEX is a fast setting high performance polymer fortified cement-based adhesive to be mixed with water when fixing either wall & floor tile & stone including low absorption porcelain; vitrified tiles & natural stone where the WHITE version is particularly recommended for light stone & marble. Laticrete SUPERFLEX 335R is ideal where time is limited and fast access is needed to complete the grouting and also when fixing over fully braced 18mm WBP Plywood; sub-floor heating; fully immersed tile installations or in external locations.
Complies with: EN 12004 C2FTE-S1
- High early strength – takes foot traffic after 3 hours
- For interior & exterior fixing.
- Extended open time up to 30 mins.
- Conforms to EN 12004 C2FTE-S1.
- Water & heat resistant.
- Suitable for fully immersed tiling.
|Code||Colour||Pack Size||Qty / pallet||Bar code:|