LANGLOW Aqueous Wood Preserver
LANGLOW AQUEOUS WOOD PRESERVER is an HSE approved, micro-emulsion based dual active fungicide Insecticide, designed for the prevention and eradication of wood rotting fungi and wood destroying insects by incorporating a combination of low toxicity fungicides, Polyphase and Propiconazole as well as the contact insecticide Permethrin. It is available in a range of traditional light-fast colours for enhancing appearance in both interior and exterior applications and does not present any flammability or residual odours risks during & after treatment.
- This product is approved under the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986, for use as directed under label instructions carrying HSE No. 8076.
- Non-Flammable low odour formula
- Available in Clear & 4 other colours
- HSE approved dual active fungicide insecticide
- Effective against dry rot, blue stain & woodworm
- Dries to a matt over-paintable finish
|Size range:||Code:||Qty / case||Bar code|