A water based-based concentrate of potassium methyl siliconate, which when diluted in a 1 to 6 ratio with water gives an odourless, non flammable injection fluid suitable for low pressure injection into brickwork, masonry walls and mortar joints to form a water repellent barrier, protecting against damaging effects of rising damp and preventing the capillary up-take of moisture.
- Non flammable concentrate
- 25 litres yields 175 litres RTU
- For use in accordance with BS 6576:1985
- Penetrates using low pressure injection
- Eliminates risk of lingering odour
|Size range:||Code:||Qty / case||Bar code|